Post Covid19 Booking
- Please speak to us before booking if you are outside of Karnataka.
- Widlife safari are open for booking, however entry is not allowed for aged above 65 years and below 10 years
- Please check below standard operating procedure for hotels and resorts
COVID-19 - SOP FOR HOTELS AND RESORTS
At Dandeli.com, the safety of our guests and our workforce is above all other considerations. We have put in motion a series of actions across our partner hotels and resorts.
After much research and considerations, we have spruced up our safety and hygiene standard expectations from all member hotels and resorts to ensure absolute safety & precautionary measures for all our guests. We are confident that our efforts will help arrest the spread of the Novel Corona Virus (COVID19).
Please click on links below to view the various guidelines issued by the Government Authority:
- Guidelines issued by The Ministry Of Family Welfare, Government Of India.
- Guidlelines issued by The Government of Karnataka State.
Due to ongoing lockdown regulations specified by the Government Agencies, we are currently unable to entertain bookings made by guests who reside outside Karnataka State. We request our esteemed guests from outside Karnataka to kindly hold your travel plans to Dandeli until the Travel Restrictions are eased.
Guests from Karnataka may please note that as per latest advisories received from relevant Government Authorities, bookings for Safari are currently open in Dandeli, however keeping in mind the vulnerability of these age categories, entry of guests upto 10 years of age and above 65 years are still prohibited till further notice.
THE DO'S & DON'TS LIST FOR ALL OUR GUESTS (AS PER GOVT. REGULATIONS)
- Please do not step out of your room unnecessarily.
- Wearing a face-mask is mandatory for each guest, whenever you step out of your room.
- Please carry your own sanitizers and wet wipes. (Please remember to carry back the empty bottles too).
- Washing of cloths inside the room is strictly prohibited.
- If your room shares a balcony with another room, kindly ensure you are on your side of the room only at all times.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Visitors are not allowed into the rooms under any premises.
- Keep your room door closed at all times. Resort staff have been advised to avoid contact with the doors.
- Kitchen and wash areas are not to be entered by guests at all.
- Please ensure to maintain a safe distance of 2 metres (6 feet) while within the premises.
- Please wash your hands with soap frequently.
- Usage of Hand Sanitizers intermittently will help you maintain hygiene.
- Garbage bags are provided in all rooms, kindly use the same to discard all bio-degradable materials including plates/cups/bottles etc.
WE ARE ENSURING THE FOLLOWING ARE IMPLEMENTED ACROSS OUR MEMBER RESORTS:
- The operations staff of all our partner hotels and resorts have been briefed about all the guidelines issued by the State Govt Heath Department. As part of our preparations, we have equipped our front office teams with infrared thermometers to conduct mandatory temperature checks for all guests.
- Any guests or staff found with symptoms of fever, or respiratory issues shall be immediately provided medical assistance. If required, their fitness shall also be assessed by our consulting doctors.
- Additionally, we have also started regular staff briefings on the new rules and safety practices to ensure better personal hygiene. We have also made face-masks mandatory for all staff and guests while stepping into the public areas.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed across most vantage points at lobbies, meeting rooms, conference facilities, restaurants, and golghars to encourage frequent guest usage, thereby ensuring a high degree of protection.
- Our room cleaning schedules and procedures have also been tweaked to include sanitisation schedules before every check-in. Constant communications with guests and staff have also been initiated to help all parties concerned understand the importance of these safety procedures.
- To ensure your safety and that of our teams, we remain ever vigilant and are working in close coordination with the local health authorities. We are working round the clock and assure your family a great experience along with top-class safety while holidaying with Dandeli.com
We regret for any inconvience as it is mandatory to follow these guidelines
We thank you for choosing Dandeli.com and expect your support in the current situation